CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bright Colors and Flowers Cake

I had complete creative freedom on this one. I was told to do whatever I wanted. Exciting and a little scary. I decided to just make the kind of cake that I would want for my birthday. I love bright colors and flowers on cakes. I was nervous after I painted it because it looked really crazy but once I added borders and flowers, it came together. I also pearlized it to try and make it a little more age appropriate for the adult this was for. :) This cake was bright and cheery on the inside also-lemon cake with red raspberry filling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute.

Anonymous said...

She loved it! When she saw it, she thought it was so pretty and there were comments of...is that even a real cake? Everyone thought it was awesome, and to my dismay, it took approximately 24 hours to eat the entire thing.
As usual, it was delicious and perfect!