CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's Game Time!

Yeah for the Cardinals! For this momentous occasion, I made some football cookies and a cake...
I have an order for a square cake this month and I haven't done one yet-I didn't even have square pans! I thought what a perfect opportunity to get some practice in. I've been told that square cakes are more difficult than circle and that theory proved true but I did okay for a first-timer. :) Go Cardinals!

3 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

looks so good, i can't believe its your first square cake, you are amazing!!! we missed you saturday, i'm so sorry ryker was sick, we definitely need to get together again soon.

Abram and Ashley said...

Verry cute footballs! Julie said that if it is too hard to make square cakes you can do a round one. I also have the purple fabric that I need to get to you.

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

that is a cool cake. Hey I would like you to do Rustins birthday cake. I think we will do his party on April 10th thats a Friday. His birthday falls on Easter Sunday this year. So let me know if you are able to do it. I am not sure what kind of cake but we can talk about it!