CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Pink Scrolls

I took a "creative" chance on this one and wasn't super thrilled with the results. I think if I'd done the cake pink with white scrolls, it may have looked better-or maybe a lighter pink. I dunno. It's still cute but not what I hoped. The sweet woman who ordered this cake seemed to like it and that's all that matters. She also gave me a Christmas present! It was all wrapped and everything and it totally made my day! I've never seen anything like it before. Isn't it so cool?! I love it! She said it would make me laugh and it so did! In case you can't tell, it's a cake server with a magnetic heal to make it look like a shoe. Ha! Thank you so much! I so love you!

1 comments:

i love frogs said...

My mom loves it sooooo much . thanks again for cake