CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

"Hippie Birthday"

When I assembled this cake around midnight last night, I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I loved each tier separately but it seemed like it had a bit too much going on when stacked together so I went to bed disappointed that it didn't come out as well as I planned. By morning, I decided I really liked it. My husband walked in from work and said it was pretty "psychedelic." I liked that description. So fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Julie. I loved my Birthday cake so much, you did an amazing job! Thank you so much!!!

Abram and Ashley said...

It looks awesome! You always do such a good job.

i love frogs said...

oh my gosh love the cake!!!!!!!!!!!! grat job !!!

i love frogs said...

oh my gosh love the cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great job!!!