CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

This was for my sons birthday. He's obsessed with motorcycles. The cake matches the blue and orange themed motorcycle party supplies I found. I did a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and it tasted great! I also learned from my previous cake to refrigerate the cake if it's done in advance and that prevented any collapsing. Each cake gets easier and quicker to do and I notice improvement each time. This one was a lot of fun and my son loved it!

1 comments:

Curtis Family said...

You are so talented at this! His cake was so cute, and well done. It also tasted great, which is usually a challenge to achieve. It was also so sweet that Jaxon loved it so much. A two year old proud of his Mommas work, wow!! Love Mom